Sodding – Lawn Replacement
Finish Grading and Sodding thousands of homes have given our skilled teams the ability to give your lawn a fast makeover all while delivering a quality product for you and your family to enjoy all summer long.
About replacing your lawn
Sodding is the most efficient and reliable process of establishing your lawn. Sod is grass that has been grown and maintained over a period of 12-24 months over a large area of land. The benefit of sodding your lawn is the sod covers the soil completely which eliminates evaporation of water and loss of soil due to erosion.
Benefits of Sodding:
- Handled and installed properly, new sod generally takes just two to three weeks to root well and become established.
- Generates oxygen and reduces pollution levels
- Adds significantly more value to your property
- Newly installed sod offers immediate gratification. It’s not ready for normal lawn traffic, but it instantly gives the look of finished lawn.
- Quality, state-certified sod has few or no weeds. It out competes weed seeds that that try to move in early on.
- Remove/dispose of all existing sod by cutting it out with special equipment
- Loosen up existing soil to allow easier penetration for the new sod roots to plant
- Add a few inches of screened top soil to ensure proper drainage everywhere and finish grade the area ready for sod
- Lay the new sod and roll the sod with a lawn roller to ensure proper contact with soil
- Water the sod ensuring six inches of soil below is wet
To figure out how much sod you require check out are article regarding measuring your lawn.
Contact us today for your lawns makeover!
Excavation & Earthworks
We provide the following earthwork services: soil excavation, haulage, placement and spreading of topsoil, rough and fine grading.
Our team specializes in repairs for residential and commercial landscaping. Our crews are equipped with all the necessary equipment and tools to complete any tasks that are required.
Our team offers full service landscaping for your condominium project from hardscaping, plantings, recreational spaces, paths, garden beds, buffers for edge management and always creating a bright and welcoming space for your condominium with landscaping.
Labour Crews & Equipment
Use our labour crews and equipment during higher production periods to meet your demands without the commitment of hiring permanent staff. We specialize in residential construction.